Touch of Sweetness

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drama, drama, drama!


This week's Mulder family drama: two stitches in the back of Isaac's head.  Yes.  The stitches are a result of climbing on a rack of clothes at Target.  It fell over and he hit his head and bled all over.  Thank you to the anonymous shopper who was tremendously helpful in my time of need.  Also, an extra special thank you to PA-of-the-year, my friend-for-life, Heather.  Really, Heather, you are the greatest.  (If you're wondering, that's a grape flavored tongue depressor - yum!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I know all about this kind of drama...Isabelle fell off the toilet while brushing her teeth a couple weeks ago and scraped open the back of her head on the bathtub. There was so much blood! Thankfully, she didn't stitches. I'm glad Isaac is ok!

    ReplyDelete