Touch of Sweetness

Monday, October 25, 2010

Three!



My Charlotte turned three today!  I can hardly believe it since she acts like she's at least 15 years old.  She's my mini me complete with a love of hair, nails and skin products, she loves to dance and wears high heels with her pajamas.  Oh, I love this child.  She's a handful, but I get her.  She's precocious, smart and sassy.

Last weekend we shared a birthday party with cousin Elise.  Elise turned two.  What fun!  We gave Charlotte a baby doll and she - all on her own - named her Lucy.  I love it!  To my knowledge she doesn't know anyone named Lucy.  I don't know of a movie character or book that it's in.  However, it's my late great-grandmother's name, so it's special.

I love you, Charlotte.  Happy third!

1 comment:

  1. Angela - Charlotte is just beautiful and the personality you describe makes her even more so! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete